Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Suggestions & Requests    Wrestling cards for trade.........
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wrestling cards for trade.........
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted
Even though they are classified sport/non sport (Entertainment) cards, Why is there no site here at NSU for us wrestling card collectors ?? I have extras for trade and wonder if any other NSU fans have cards that I need ??? Metal

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Why not start a Wrestling trade thread in the Trade section? I know a couple of guys on this board who are into wrestling cards, xtime and Venom5liter for example, and I have a few wrestling cards myself.

I'd like to see some other sports listed there, I also collect some Nascar and Baseball, mainly Allen and Ginter.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
I'd be happy to set up a forum for Wresting, or even "other sports." But if this is the first request in 10 years for it, I'd say the demand is not all that high.

Like Don says, I say set up a thread in the trades forum and see if you can get some traders that way.

If anyone else has thoughts on this, please post them.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
I'd be happy to set up a forum for Wresting,

What's Wresting Harris, Wrestling with only one leg !!

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JOHN LEVITT:
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
I'd be happy to set up a forum for Wresting,

What's Wresting Harris, Wrestling with only one leg !!

Shhhhh.....You woke me up from my nap. I was wresting and now I'm cranky. Roll Eyes

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Hi Cranky............My ole lady says I'm Grumpy. LOL LOL I have almost a full card box with extra wrestling cards and am missing quite a few to finish sets. Hopefully - there will be a place here to trade or to "talk wrassling". Just thought of having a site here, 'cause I recently ordered the Wrestling catalog here at NSU. Twak Twak Break out the chairs...........

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
I rarely venture beyond the trading threads, but had a little extra time. Glad I did.

Don is correct, I have 1000's of wrestling cards WWF, WWE, WCW, and TNA. I also welcome a wrestling thread as an experiment. Thanks Harris for offering it.

Mister E drop me a line sometime. Wave

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
L I N E ...... Dropped enough ??? Big Grin Need various cards from the 90's on. I can write up a list and snail - mail it to you if I get your address. Thanks. Mister E. Metal 2002 posts........ Am I coming or going ???

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Still have 6 boxes of cards to go through. My eyes have seen the glory of looking at all my cards. I'm getting wobbly eyeball strain from all of this. Eek Eek Eek

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
OK. My want list should come close to indicating the sets I can help with.

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
xtime, Can I get an update list of the WWE cards that you need ?? I have WWE 2010 cards and have noticed 2 different lists of cards that you need. Thanks, Mister E. Metal

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
Those two lists are up to date.
WANTS posting are primarily chase cards, and the COMPLETING SETS are the base cards I need.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
I have all the 2010 WWE base cards you need - right in front of me. Metal