Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dodgy forum
 Login/Join

Picture of Roz
posted
I've not had this before but instead of the "last post" section i have a series of drop down menus that don't work when you click on them....

have you been messing with the forum settings guys?

Posts: 431 | Location: Cambridge, UK | Registered: January 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
It wasn,t me. Shake Head

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
All looks ok to me. May I suggest you delete your Internet Cache? If you need instructions, let me know what browser you use.

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:
It wasn,t me. Shake Head

don't let him lie to you Roz, it probably was wolfie Mad (he's always getting into trouble Wink)

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Roz:
I've not had this before but instead of the "last post" section i have a series of drop down menus that don't work when you click on them....

have you been messing with the forum settings guys?

Hi Roz:

Is is still doing that for you? Did you try Lynne's suggestion? It looks fine to me as well. Let us know and we'll see what can be done.

Harris

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Roz
posted Hide Post
It seems fine now, though I haven't emptied my cache or anything... I'll let you know if it happens again Smile

Posts: 431 | Location: Cambridge, UK | Registered: January 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post