Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Suggestions & Requests    New Product Countdown Area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Product Countdown Area
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of dlpn1fan
posted
List product

with real time of:

Days, hours, minutes, seconds

Posts: 751 | Location: Pomona CA | Registered: February 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
Complete Avengers

5 days
14 hours
45 minutes

If I have that right?? I was using midnight Tuesday or the start of the day of Wednesday the 29th. But I'm sure there will be some that open that product early and list them on that auction site.

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of dlpn1fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goldenavenger:
Complete Avengers

5 days
14 hours
45 minutes

If I have that right?? I was using midnight Tuesday or the start of the day of Wednesday the 29th. But I'm sure there will be some that open that product early and list them on that auction site.

Tim, is your time up too date? Big Grin

Posts: 751 | Location: Pomona CA | Registered: February 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dlpn1fan:
List product

with real time of:

Days, hours, minutes, seconds

You mean like an actual countdown clock???

Since we have members from all across the globe, which time zone would it be?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SciFiMom,

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
If you visit my MySpace (link below in signature), I have a countdown clock on the left side of the page for the release of the Battlestar Galactica Season 2 trading cards.

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
their is another problem when they change the release date. We need to change the clock each time.

Were would you place this/these clocks??

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post