Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Suggestions & Requests    Czop Cardtalk Interview
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Czop Cardtalk Interview
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
I've just been sorting out my old issues of NSU and as I was looking through Vol 14 No. 6 I realised it's been over a year since we had the Czop interview on Cardtalk.

Are there plans for any future Cardtalk interviews?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: LesleyW,

Posts: 3862 | Location: UK | Registered: December 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I've re-edited the title of my post, because according to the numbers, no-one has viewed it or replied to it - til I just did now. Smile

Posts: 3862 | Location: UK | Registered: December 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
It says 53 people have viewed it.

You can interview me if you like. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:
It says 53 people have viewed it.

You can interview me if you like. Big Grin

Now it says 57 Big Grin.

Don't know what was wrong earlier it definitely said 0 and 0.

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Now it says 63.

Word must be spreading about my interview. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LesleyW:
I've just been sorting out my old issues of NSU and as I was looking through Vol 14 No. 6 I realised it's been over a year since we had the Czop interview on Cardtalk.

Are there plans for any future Cardtalk interviews?

OK, just for fun, who would you like to see interviewed in the same manner we did the John Czop interview? Within reason, of course.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
WOLFIE. Bouncey Elephant Dance

Within or without reason. Big Grin

Picture of Pinky
posted Hide Post
How about anyone famous (I use the term loosely) who wants to contribute to our world?

Maybe they collect or their kids do.

Anything that positively connects them to us is a big bonus!

Tony.

Posts: 27 | Location: Dagenham, Essex, UK | Registered: December 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure who I'd like to see interviewed, but there are plenty of people who lurk here on a regular basis who I'm sure would make very interesting interviewees. Some of whom have already been mentioned.

I just thought it was a good format and it has been quite a while since the first interview.

NSU Elf
Picture of Over_Worked_Mom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Jeff Allender
Tone Rodriguez
Frank & Phyllis Reighter
Paul Hart
Marlin & Roxanne Toser

Dee Robinson - I'd love to hear her thoughts on recently opening the store

Lynne Stewart - my husband would say I talk to her enough, but still, she's got stories Smile

Martha Modlin - everyone always talks to Allan - let Martha have a turn!

Umm-- I'm really not about GIRL POWER, but come on - surely you've noticed the number of high profile women in this industry Smile Rittenhouse employs 2 women VPs and 1 lovely female manager Smile

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MikeFitz
posted Hide Post
These are all (mostly Smile) good suggestions.
I'd like to add Zina Saunders to the list
as well as Kurt Kursteiner who's done some independently produced card sets.

Posts: 1457 | Location: New England | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
How about...
Warren Martineck
Cool

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:
WOLFIE. Bouncey Elephant Dance

Within or without reason. Big Grin

Nice idea,but would you have anything to say ? Big Grin

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
How about Ron and or Clint Howard. It has been said somwhere that one or both of them collected cards. This is how Clint got Ron to sign for the new Twilight Zone set.

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post