Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Suggestions & Requests    Uhmmmmm......Harris?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Uhmmmmm......Harris?
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted
i know you've been busy with Comic-Con (you lucky stiff Roll Eyes) and other things, but it is now the 21th of July and we still haven't seen the June's Look Who's Talking Confused

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
It's posted and wolfie has been doing most of the talking again! Eek

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Yea, Wot he said!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
Thanks Harris Luv You

it's always a good idea to suck up to the head honcho Big Grin

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post