Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Suggestions & Requests    Last post read option
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Last post read option
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted
Harris,

Many forums I'm on have a "last post read" option where you can click on an icon and it will take you to where you left off last time you were on the forum. Is it possible to set up Card Talk with something like that?

-Bob-

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
We have that already, no? If you click on the Find button, then "New Since you Last Visit", that will show you new posts since you last visited Card Talk.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
We have that already, no? If you click on the Find button, then "New Since you Last Visit", that will show you new posts since you last visited Card Talk.

Harris, one thing you might consider is to place a dedicated "New Posts" link right in the nav bar:
http://www.nonsportscardforum.com

And yes, I agree with you, it's much handier to see this list than the "last post read".

Posts: 486 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:

I guess in a pinch that would work, but the kind of thing I'm talking about is a button to the left of each thread that would take you to the post after the last one you read, not just a list of every post made since you last visited (apparently in the order in which they were made). Other forums I've visited have similar things and it's very helpful.

-Bob-

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post