Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Suggestions & Requests    the strange way "New Since Your Last Visit" works on NSU
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

the strange way "New Since Your Last Visit" works on NSU
 Login/Join

posted
In light of a discussion on another forum about how cluttered their new discussion search results list looks, it strikes me as strange that on NSU, doing this search doesn't show me which threads have been updated since I last visited. Instead, it shows me every new POST since I last visited. Therefore, instead of me seeing 50 new threads on the first page of results, I see 50 new posts in less than 20 threads.
This is quite counter-intuitive since, if it is a thread I am interested in, I will be clicking on the first new post in that thread in the results and then have to ignore all the others in that thread.
In addition, what should be less than a single page of results, becomes multiple pages.
Thoughts?

Posts: 486 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post