Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Suggestions & Requests    Ordering in Box Breakdown Forum
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ordering in Box Breakdown Forum
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
Well I've answered my own question. I got my LEXX box and posted the excellent pulls......and it is buried deep on Page 3 Frown

I think I liked the old way better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hi All:

Hmmm...Unfortunately, we don't have a lot of flexibility here. I've done a good bit of discussion this week with Infopop and it's really an "either or" situation. Either we go back to sorting the box breakdowns by last post date, as we had them, or we leave it as it is.

I beleive there is a third option and that would be to sort them by when they were originally posted but I don't think that would be very helpful to us for our purposes.

It's unfortunate as I sort of feel like there is a divide here on this. Some of you wanted it the way we have it now. And now some of you are saying you don't want it this way. So I think I will post a poll and go with whatever wins. Please vote in that to state your preference, ok?

And now I will answer some of the questions you've posted recently.

quote:
Originally posted by patonyfan:
Not sure if anyone of importance reads this but have a suggestion for the box breakdowns section.

Is there a way that you can set it up to sort the most recent posts by clicking on post date. I like reading the new breakdowns and its a pain to sort through all 5 pages to see what the most recent ones are

Mike

OK, I am not exactly sure what you meant by that Mike but maybe some of what I posted above or will post below answers it.

quote:
Originally posted by Chris Byrne:
Or put a drop down menu so tat you can choose either alpahbetical or newest first.

Chris Big Grin

Um, not that Infopop gives us. I suppose a hack could be worked up but that's beyond my skills, unfortunately.

I thought there might be a way to accomplish this by including direction to this affect in the html statement, but Infopop says no.

The only other way might be to have a differenct page or area that would sort them in the other order but it would not work exactly as everyone is asking for.

quote:
Originally posted by Star*Mystyk:
Is there an option to view all the recent posts/new content only?
I forget Smile

Not really. Sorry.

quote:
Originally posted by Kimberley M:
I don't really like it, but would be happy with a "recent posts first" option.

Isn't that what we had previously?

quote:
Originally posted by tialessa:
I like the alphabetical format, but it is frustrating to not see what's recently added to the forum... is there not a way to sort threads by dates?

Again, isn't that what we had before?

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Please vote here.

Thanks.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post