Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Suggestions & Requests    Question (not Suggestion/Request)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question (not Suggestion/Request)
 Login/Join

Picture of ScoobyDew79
posted
I couldn't find a TOS for the CardTalk boards, so I apologize if these questions are answered here.

Is posting a link to a YouTube video permitted? Does it matter if it's a video of a non-sport box break? I know YouTube was mentioned on the Break that Box day thread, but no specifics about it.

The reason for asking is that I'm going to be busting a couple cases over the next couple of months, and was thinking of making them video breaks (edited for length, I'm sure no one cares all that much about pack o' commons #157). So just wondering if after I post them, if I could post a link (just in my Box Breakdown thread, not a whole new post).

Thanks. Smile

Posts: 43 | Location: Oxford, Mississippi | Registered: December 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The FAQs and such are posted in the paragraph at the top of the main forum page: https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums,

Posting videos of box breaks would be very cool, and in this context would not break any rules. Go for it!

Jon

Posts: 5417 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Sure, as Jon says, it would be fine...Though just remember to keep the forum's "no advertising" rules in mind.

So yeah, if you are doing it for entertainment purposes, go for it! It should be a fun thing to see.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Great idea,I'd like to see it.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post