Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Suggestions & Requests    Artist Member Recognition
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Artist Member Recognition
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
I am of the "let them choose" mindset/ If they want to advertise that fact, let them put it in thier signature. And I also feel the qualifications may be a bit "shaky" there are some great card artists who have never worked for a manufacturer, either by choice or not. Also, I feel that it is liek a giant flag that says "email me for commissioned sketches", also, whether they want it or not.

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, this was some time ago! Big Grin But nonetheless, I agree with Nik, it would be rather neat (or cool, awesome...whatever's handy ...)also because after what happened in the General area with artists posting cards, I for one am not sure if it's ok to mention that I am an artist or not... Smile

Rabid Horse Art - www.rabidhorse.com

Art Updates - www.rabidhorse.com/artblog

Posts: 390 | Location: East of Montreal, Canada | Registered: October 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jedipencil:
Well, this was some time ago! Big Grin But nonetheless, I agree with Nik, it would be rather neat (or cool, awesome...whatever's handy ...)also because after what happened in the General area with artists posting cards, I for one am not sure if it's ok to mention that I am an artist or not... Smile

I think it's ok.No one can force anyone to buy anything-I think...

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post