Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Suggestions & Requests    Topic heading editing
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Topic heading editing
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted
I would like to change the subject heading of my trading card list but I can't figure out how. I've did it before but my tech skills have failed me. Can someone lend a hand I would sure appreciate it. Thanks.

Sharon

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Go to the first original post that you would like to change, but to the bottom.
You can see your post count, location etc. Look to the right and you will see a yellow icon with a pencil. That is the "edit post" button.

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Thanks Chris. If it was any simpler it would have done it for me. LOL.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
No problem. Thumb Up

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post