Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Suggestions & Requests    Where to put show and tell type pictures?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where to put show and tell type pictures?
 Login/Join

posted
Wondering if there is a specific place for putting "show and tell" type postings. (scans/pics of cards pulled or mail days, that sort of thing)

Posts: 34 | Location: Colorado, USA | Registered: June 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
People just tend to put these in whichever thread seems appropriate. No fixed place. Smile

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:
People just tend to put these in whichever thread seems appropriate. No fixed place. Smile

True. And there are already some lengthy post for things such as

Favorite Sketch Card

Best eBay Find

variant cards

And others. Do a search and you'll likely find a thread. Smile

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
He's so much better than me at the linky thing. Big Grin

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Yes, and he's so much better at the posty thing. Big Grin

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
True. Smile

Thats another one. Big Grin

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
I had such a nice reply for wolfie and Harris! Eek

Instead, I'll just say no comment! Thumb Up

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Oh no, do tell. Smile

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
Stil no comment! Razz Wink Big Grin

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
or box breakdown

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
or nervous breakdown which is what i think i'm having.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
lol poor wolfie

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post